Our Certification Curriculum is nationally recognized!
To transform memory care by defining standards of excellence, cultivating memory care professionals, and introducing sustainable certification criteria for the dementia care community.
Professional Training for Memory Care Staff
- Superior dementia training for memory care staff
- Consulting for regulatory compliance and program quality
- Patient testing to assist with staging the progress of dementia
- One-on-one mentoring and training for memory care directors
- Conference presentations on a range of educational topics
- A variety of customized training packages for one-time or ongoing needs
Expert training for your staff:
The Institute for Excellence in Memory Care provides professional dementia care consultation and training for healthcare providers who want to offer superior memory care, outpace their competitors and create a true person-centered care model. Two levels of professional certification are available.
Through our training, your staff will:
- Have a clear understanding of mandatory compliance and regulatory procedures
- Avoid program deficiencies and monetary penalties
- Become leaders in dementia care and be recognized as experts
- Increase your census and enhance your marketing edge
Our Expert Trainer
Patty Piechocki, CTRS, QMCP — Program Director
Patty Piechocki comes to the Institute for Excellence in Memory Care with over 21 years of experience in the geriatric field. She is a Certified Therapeutic Recreation Therapist and is a Qualified Memory Care Professional through the IEMC. Patty has worked in a variety of roles in memory support units, skilled nursing, assisted living, independent and day programs, as well as in physical rehabilitation units. Her passion focuses on Alzheimer’s and Dementia care where her background in therapeutic programming has allowed her to design, implement, and educate professionals in best practices in memory care.
Contact Patty Piechocki at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (574) 318-4635