Click on a county below to see classes, support groups, and other programs available in your area.
Upcoming Special Educational Programs
- Dementia Education Programs
- Lunch and Learn Programs – Elkhart, LaPorte, and St. Joseph Counties
- Special Lake County Program – Alzheimer’s Disease Education & Resource Fair – Featuring a Presentation by Dr. Andy Akan, neurologist
- Dinner Dementia Education Series in St. Joseph County
Downloadable PDF Booklets:
The Institute for Excellence in Memory Care provides a quality training experience to help each adult learner achieve professional and personal excellence to transform the lives of those in their dementia care communities.
Memory Care Providers are saying…
- “I loved everything about the trainings at the Institute for Excellence in Memory Care…the interaction, variety, and the content of the material. The class has given me plenty of ideas and ways to involve all stages of residents with dementia.”- Fran C
- “I liked the way the content was presented in multiple formats. Very hands on training and activities to increase learning and comprehension. I will be able to share the concepts with others.”- Nancy D
- “This class was very helpful and it taught me a lot of things I didn’t know about dementia… I am going to make a mission statement for myself , for my job and keep doing the best I can to provide great care for the residents everyday.” Shasda T