Click on a county below to see classes, support groups, and other programs available in your area.
Upcoming Special Education Programs:
- Dementia Education Programs:
- Caregiver Education Series:
- Lunch and Learn Programs – Elkhart, Kosciusko, La Porte, Marshall and St. Joseph Counties
- “In Your Own Words” Writing Group for Caregivers (St. Joseph County)
Downloadable PDF Booklets:
The Institute for Excellence in Memory Care provides a quality training experience to help each adult learner achieve professional and personal excellence to transform the lives of those in their dementia care communities.
For information on Dementia Training and Certification Classes, click link below
Memory Care Providers are saying…..
- “These classes provided me with skills and techniques to better provide service to the dementia population.”
- “These classes were very informative and gave me plenty of ideas and ways to involve all stages of residents with dementia.”
- “These classes provided variety, great content, interaction and inspiration.”
- “These classes motivated me to provide the best quality of life for our seniors and be even more compassionate and kind.”
- “Theses classes provide hands on training.”